Monday 2 April 2012

My Weeks In Photos


Im so sorry that i have been soo mia recently, i dont even know where the time has gone. It feels like it has been months since i have last posted,. Anyways, here are just a couple of pictures from the things i have been doing over the past few weeks.
I had a fancy dress fun run for sports relief, so me and my friends decide to go as mario's and luigi, it was abit of banter, but the weather that day was so cold and those suits were like wearing a sheet of sweaty polyester and nothing else!
My whole family got together for a take away chinese, which was lovely and that was for a late mothers day because everyone was busy.
The pics of me are from when i went out last friday to a music event in town, when for abit of a 'rock n roll' look with my leather jacket, and snake print top. I love that top so much, picked it up in toppers a couple of seasons ago. You cant see them ( i must take a picture of them to show you) but i wore my new black wedges, which was the biggest mistake considering it was a dubstep event, oh well they looked pretty amazing. I wore my wedges with black socks, mainly because they were slightly uncomfortable, but i thought it actually looked quite rock/prep in a way.
It was also my little sisters birthday, i cant believe she is 6 already, time really does fly.
I did a carboot sale with my friend yesterday, was hilarious! i just took a load of crap from under my bed and made £80. We nipped into town quickly and i picked up this really cute cropped hem skirt from zara in a jade green shade, its lush ill have to do a post on it some time- when i have some time.
Not to mention its my birthday tomorrow too!!

Much Love JSSCCLM XOXOX

4 comments:

  1. perf! i love it:*
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much, yess sure ill follow your blog, its fab! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You costumes for the SR Mile are amazing! Me and my friends did the cat in the hat with thing1 and thing2, so much fun! Your have a really lovely blog, I'll look forward to reading in the future! Youre absolutley gorgeous too if you don't mind me saying! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for commenting & following, it means the world to me xox