Sunday 22 April 2012

SEMAINE PORTRAIT DIMANCHE 8

















(sorry for the gross photo, i look like a zombie)
001. This week has been the longest and most stressful week of my life; i have had my final gcse french speak (fingers crossed it went super well) and i had my textiles gcse coursework all due in, as well as my children's dress that i have made for my little sister. (will do a post if i get time)

002. Haven't really had much of a social life recently because of work and all that so i went out last night with my friends to a dubstep event and i maybe drank a little too much, which i regret as there is a picture of me at this place with my bum hanging out of my shorts, im mortified and most defiantly taking the shorts back haha major el oh el :(

003. Nothing really interesting has been happening with me, love all my new followers i appreciate you all soo much! I cant really think of what to say as i had about 3/4 hours sleep and i have no idea why. I have had the most unproductive day EVER, i have done nothing, i sat in front of the tele from 7-12ish and watched the marathon, then started with the classic topgun- amazing, i cant believe i have never seen it before.

004. Sorry im boring, i love you all and goodnight from me

Hugs and Kisses Jsscclm xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for commenting & following, it means the world to me xox