Thursday 27 October 2011

Preppy




Shirt/Blouse: Forever 21
Jumper: Forever 21 
Glasses: Rayban 

Went to London with my friends on Monday and spontaneously pick up this thick knitted jumper. I absolutely love the colour (you cant quite see from the quality of the pictures as taken on my iphone) but its a mustard yellow. (love)  
I also fancied getting a shirt and i saw this one and just brought it. (so unlike me, normally have to think for ages before buying something!)Then i got home and realized it is more of a blouse. Its a fab electric blue though.
Still deciding whether i actually like them though. The jumpers quite big, but there's no point taking it back ( biggest effect to take something back EVER!) 

Love Jsscclm 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soo much for commenting & following, it means the world to me xox